Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our house, in the middle of the street.

Good morning, all! The sun is shining on another beautiful day here in Pass Christian, Mississippi. There's a little bitty farmer's/craft market set up across the way in the park and I started the day off right with some delicious, delicious bread and cheese. This place is by far the tiniest place I've ever been to, but it's growing on me in leaps and bounds. (Despite what the dates on my blog might imply, I've been done spring break for about a week, and have been here in 'The Pass' for going on four days now.)

Wanted to post my current address here, for your snail mailing pleasure. (But, really, the pleasure is all mine.)

Amy McIntosh
Americorps NCCC
c/o The Grey Hut
328 East 2nd Street
Pass Christian, Mississippi
39571

More details on the latest project to come soon.

No comments: